CCR offers Immigration Consultancy on all NZ Visa options

  • Visitor Visa

  • Skilled Migrant Visa

  • Work Visa

  • Investor Visa

  • Residence Visa

  • Business Visa

  • Family Visa

Licensed by Immigration Advisers Authority

CCR offers a free first consultation, following which a written quote, and professional outline of foreseeable outcomes will be given. Use the form below if you would like help with New Zealand Immigration / Employment and Visa Applications.

Note: If you are already in NZ and are looking for a Dairy Farm Job please use our NZ Farmers Looking For Work Form. If you are a Filipino Dairy farmer living outside NZ please use our Filipino Migrant Dairy Farmers Form.

WP Google Maps Error

In order for your map to display, please make sure you insert your Google Maps JavaScript API key in the Maps->Settings->Advanced tab.


Contacts Information

Level 3,
71 London St,
Hamilton 3204 NZ

Phone: 0508 CCRSTAFF (227782)

Frequently Asked Questions

What are the different categories of visa available to come to New Zealand?

The Immigration New Zealand website categorises visas according to your intentions in coming to New Zealand. For example, if you are a tourist or wanting to visit family you can apply for a visitor visa. If you are thinking of working in New Zealand and have relevant qualifications you may be entitled to a work visa. Other categories include living in New Zealand permanently or student visas.

Are there fees that must be paid?

Yes, in addition to the processing fee that is paid to CCR there are fees that are payable to Immigration New Zealand. The amount of fees payable depends upon the country that you are currently living in, your residence status and the type of visa that you are applying for. Immigration New Zealand provides a fees finder tool that helps you to estimate the amount of Immigration New Zealand fees that will be payable.

Are there working holiday schemes available in New Zealand?

Yes, working holiday schemes are available for some countries as specified by the New Zealand government. However, the schemes are restricted to certain countries only.

Is there a certain type of visa so that I can join my partner or bring my family to New Zealand?

Yes, there is a visa for people who are in partnership. According to Immigration New Zealand partners must be able to show that they are living in a genuine and stable relationship before they qualify for a visitor, work or residence visa under this category.

What is a skilled migrant?

A skilled migrant is the term used by Immigration New Zealand to describe those occupations that have been officially recognised as needing more workers in New Zealand. Skilled migrants may have the skills, experience and qualifications that allow them to fit within this category for Immigration purposes.

Loading posts...